Friday, March 11, 2011

HKG013 : Addendum...a St. Bernard...and more....

i just met a st. bernard. in hong kong. he probably outweighed the person walking him by about 50 pounds. i can't fit my sum 85 pounds of kid in this apartment comfortably. how does one fit a st. bernard in a 500 sq-foot apartment!?!?

random....skype saved the day again. i was able to use skype to call sprint's 800 number to deactivate my phone. i am saddest about the pics, but at least i know that no one will be racking up international calling and data charges on my sprint account.

i forgot to mention the GOOD that happened today (i'm cranky)...first, a gentleman offered to buy me and the kids mcd's for lunch after hearing me ask if my visa was accepted and being told it was not.

second, a british gentleman helped me secure my GIGANTIC 2yo in the front carrier...couldn't reach the last clasp by myself.

third, a british woman saw me walking with one gigantic child attached to me and another gigantic child in a stroller and stopped to ask me if i was lost. she helped me head in the right direction for the zoo.

these three people made a tough day easier. it's people like these that make me LOVE people.

2 comments:

  1. a big thumbs up for the brits! (and the one jap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random acts of kindness are the best! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete